Custom Search
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” - Philip K. Dick (1928 - 1982)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Notpron Spoiler Level 7

If you don't know what candy bar is this you better kill yourself or else you would be having a hard time and you'll get stuck in this level forever! Let's try to observe the picture first. What candy bar is it? It's GOLD and it has a visible X on its name, as far as I know; no candy bar starts with the letter X so this better be the last letter and there you have your first clue. The candy bar is TWIX!!!


And now we know the first hint lets proceed gathering other hints. We view the source code again and we found a lot of hints:

- he went to the old school (the title of the site)

- times have changed in deutschland

and also we can see the hint for all the next levels (From now on almost all levels require you to have a look at the source code.)

- what candy wrapper is it?

So we have come to know what the candy wrapper is so I tried to change the URL since there's no loop hole:

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/sdrawkcab/twix.htm

but this page shows me an unfamiliar word "wenoot". It doesn't make any sense right? But when you try to read the word backwards it says "too new!" so that is another clue. It means that the name TWIX is too new so try to look for the old name (he went to old school) of TWIX and there you have the name "RAIDER" so I tried to change again the URL to:

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/sdrawkcab/raider.htm

and then it gives me again a weird unfamilar word "dnuorayawrehto" so instinct tells me to read it backwards and there I have it, it means "other way around" so I tried to go back again and there I notice the URL itself says it all...

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/sdrawkcab/tieman.htm

it says "sdrawkcab" which means backwards and then "tieman" which when you read backwards means "name it" and that's it! It means you have to "name it backwards!"

so I tried to type in my answer and changed again the URL to:

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/sdrawkcab/rediar.htm

Raider backwards REDIAR.

Play notpron HERE

6 comments:

Viktorinus said...

Well, not all countries have Twix in their candy arsenal... Thanks for sharing ^ ^

GEORGE said...

Found some thing interesting.
If you mistype "raider" backwards in to "redrair" the site turned out to be with a title, "Your spelling sucks!"

Unknown said...

I didn´t know what candy bar was and I passed the level by searching "he went to the old school" on google. The first link that popped out was the Wikipedia´s article about Twix.

Unknown said...

王俊璟 'redair', not 'redrair')

a said...

Is anyone else here because it now asks a username and password instead of just "rediar" or is it just me with this problem?

b said...

I'm with you a, same problem

Powered By Blogger