Custom Search
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” - Philip K. Dick (1928 - 1982)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Notpron Spoiler Level 6

Yes! Starts to get tougher... This page requires username and password again just look for the loop-hole from the picture where you can enter the UN and PW and yes, you've guessed it right! The title of this page says it all. This is when you begin to rely everything in the 'SOURCE CODE'. You just need to click on View > Source to view the source code of the URL...


This level is really tough since you were not given any hint where to find the codes that you would be deciphering... You just need to experiment a little bit... First thing that I did when I didn't notice the loop hole is I changed the url to:

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/all/hesgotitall.htm

but it tells me that it was a wrong alternative so I had to go back. Next thing that I noticed is the phrase "an ALTernative?" so it really is something to do with the ASCII and this was evidently seen when you view the source code as what was indicated on the title of the page. So I did view the source code and seen this hidden message:

-->ascii is an alternative-->

so I tried to look for the numbers (the one to decode) and I highlighted everything until I reach the bottom of the page and then I NOTICED SOMETHING. I notice a bunch of numbers although when I reached the bottom of the page the numbers disappeared and to my surprise the bottom of the page says "UP". What does it mean? So I tried to highlight the page UPWARDS and there I have the codes:

108 105 108 107
117 111 114 104

Look for the ASCII Table and you will find the DECIMAL value of this codes that we retrieved on the website... After decoding this it will give you:

lilk
uorh

Doesn't make any sense does it? But this is an anagram for kill hour which is the username and password for the next level... So there you have it username would be kill and password would be hour.

Play notpron HERE

11 comments:

Espertinho said...

I've been trying to make sense of this game and had no chance but to rely on your spoilers (damn the rules!) and must say that I think you're a genius! I mean that! You should run for MIT or something... really!
Anyway, thanks for the help. I hate this game already....... :(

martebs said...

thanks man........

I almost killed myself to answer this fucking thing

I didn't notice the main thing in the bottom of page that is a number to must be translated to ascii

Unknown said...

/btw, there's no eggpage anymore when you change 'nothing' to 'all' in the url/

Colin Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colin Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vinicius chaar said...

the creator of the puzzle changed the numbers of the ascii, could you tell me what is the new answer?

Unknown said...

New answer is: Kill Zone

Unknown said...

How did u get it

Unknown said...

it's the same as what the guy described, it's gonna give you gibberish and you gotta rearrange it to kill zone

Unknown said...

Okay thank youu

Unknown said...

mine said
108 105 108 107
101 122 111 110

nothing that you said is my game bugged lmao

Powered By Blogger