Custom Search
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” - Philip K. Dick (1928 - 1982)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Notpron Spoiler Level 12

Another cool level. Who knows "Hollow-Face Illusion?" Yep! I was really amazed about this level and it really is quite tricky. So you have the first and second hints which are "stereo" and "I'm ruining the third dimension". What else do we have to get the username and the password? Huh... Let's view the SOURCE CODE again...


You would see this code on the last part:

/center
br
/html
!--GIF me my picture back--
!--http://www.deathball.net/temp/dragon.zip--

Note: (<,>) symbols have been removed for the system reads them as HTML codes..

I tried to download this url here -> http://www.deathball.net/temp/dragon.zip and it gives me the cool video of the Gardner Dragon, no clue on here so let's go back to this hint here --> GIF me my picture back. Yes and there you have it, you just need to change the file format of the picture and changed it to GIF instead of JPG.

change it to "realscreen12.gif" and copy it to the original url...

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/blame/realscreen12.gif

and then you will see this image


Which of the things you see in the picture ruins the third dimension? Yep! You guessed it right it's the "remote control" so there you have it...

Username: remote

Password: control

Yes we're on to next level... ^_____^

Play notpron HERE

10 comments:

Rk said...

emm this might seem a stupid question but why does the remote control ruin the third dimension?

TheQuest311 said...

Haha..Definitely not a stupid question Marika. How DOES the remote control ruin the third dimension?

Len said...

Television screen =/= 3D? Just a wild guess.

Unknown said...

If you look at the images flahsing back and forth, the remote is actually slightly moved so the images won't line up to create a 3-d image.

Tlou_Mmotlana said...

This has to go down as a fail....

:-(

bluenebel said...

I was looking at the clock, because when it was 2 pictures, there wasn't anything in the clock, but when gifted it appears a number of an hour, AND I COULDNT REALIZE WHAT HOUR WAS AND I TRIED TO PUT AS PASSWORD AND IT DIDNT WORKED OUT AND NOW I AM IN THIS SITE AGAIN AND I HATE SEEING THE FUCKING ANSWERRRR, but well, I've done almost everything with help, just couldn't see this fucking remote control

Omk said...

this site is kinda full of itself. giving no real path to the answer and then saying "yes, you've guessed it". it's a valid question to ask why is it the remote control. the text doesn't explain the reason.

I was staring at the original image, of which I switched left and right, until I saw the 3D version, but finding nothing of relevance. After I finally found the GIF version, and was also thinking about the clock that suddenly had a time on it.

This level was riddled with dead-ends. (I must have watched that creepy dragon video five times before deciding it was just an easter egg)

Unknown said...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk doente

tattoomagoo said...

Yep, this was a horrible riddle.

Unknown said...

And what about the music?

It is different, and has to be sped up, but is it a dead end??

Powered By Blogger