Custom Search
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” - Philip K. Dick (1928 - 1982)

Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm In Love with Chris Martin

After a looong wait of having another Coldplay’s album... here they are again, still bright and shining in my heart. I am f***king obsessed with their music and I think I’m falling in love with their frontman Chris Martin. Anyway, Viva la Vida and Violet Hill are songs that are so unique and so refreshing that it’ll take you someplace else while listening to it. I'm always in a trance when listening to Coldplay’s music. This is way better that their X&Y album in my opinion.



"Viva la Vida" (Spanish for "Live the life") is the second single released from the English alternative rock band Coldplay's 2008 album, Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends. It was initially released only with iTunes Store pre-orders of the album on 7 May 2008, later becoming a download-only single on 25 May 2008.

The song was used in an advertising campaign for Apple's iPod and iTunes Store while Coldplay performed the song live for the first time at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards. Anton Corbijn is set to direct the music video for the song.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger