Custom Search
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” - Philip K. Dick (1928 - 1982)

Monday, December 26, 2011

...of Christmas and Musings

Christmas made me realize how "small" our family is and we're not even complete during the noche buena. My grandma decided to go back to her province on the 24th due to an errand, my aunt on the other hand spent her Christmas at the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa "seriously" while her son had a conference in MalacaƱang. Thank goodness my dad's youngest brother had no other plan but to celebrate Christmas in their house so we got to visit and celebrate noche buena with his kids.

Anyway, before we went to my uncle's house, we got to visit Ayala Center for their spectacular lights but I didn't know Symphony of Lights isn't actually located in Ayala Center but in Ayala Triangle Gardens rather. So stupid of me. I should've taken much beautiful night-photos in there. I guess I'll try to visit the place before this year ends.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)






































No comments:

Powered By Blogger