Custom Search
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” - Philip K. Dick (1928 - 1982)

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Tattoo For New Year

Planning to get another tattoo either before this year ends or earlier next year but most likely it'll be next year, probably February or March. I'll be getting an Ouroboros possibly at my back at the center where my spine is just 2 inches below the nape.


I'll be having this as a symbol of my persistence, for in life we continuously experience death and rebirth. This one's gonna be near my lungs.

This isn't actually my first tattoo. I had one just last August this year. What I had was a teeny weeny G-clef on my wrist near my pulse which simply means that life is nothing without music.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger