Custom Search
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” - Philip K. Dick (1928 - 1982)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Artistic Side...

I have been targeting at least 300 artworks for me to be able to host an art exhibit. This has been one of my goals and my dream ever since having consciousness regarding my surroundings.

I remember, I was just about four or five years old when I discovered my love for painting. I was overly fascinated with Van Gogh's Starry Night. Although it was impossible for me to explain the intricacy, the techniques and the brush strokes given that I was very small, as far as I could remember, the thing that kept me staring at the picture of Van Gogh's marvelous artwork in a magazine are the lovely colors he used and the dominant Cyan hues interpreted in his canvas. That was the time when I told myself that I want to be like him when I grow up even though it was not realized obviously...

Oil Pastel on Canson...


I just hope someday I could show everyone what the world is in my eyes personified through my paintings and my artworks.

Anyhow, the above picture was done via Oil Pastel on Canson. It's one of my personal favorite from my flower collection. Please leave your comments for personal artistic development.

Thank you... ^_^

No comments:

Powered By Blogger