Custom Search
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” - Philip K. Dick (1928 - 1982)

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Notpron Spoiler Level 18

Yeah, yeah... I know, I know! This one's really hard... No hints at all, well except for...


let's try to check the SOURCE CODE again:

--> what the heck is the 'a' for? why not a 'b'? or nothing at all? -->

Well does it make any sense? YES it DOES... What the heck is the "A" for? why not a "B"... They might be talking about piano chords don't you think? Hmm let's try this first... because once I had come to this level I tried to change the URL to:

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/finale/piano.htm

then you'll see this message:

yes its a piano, but but what is it playing?

and that's when I proved that it was talking about the piano chords after all...

Then after having this message you would be needing to find a virtual piano that can play a chord...

Play Virtual Piano Keyboard

If you're not familiar with the piano chords try downloading "how to play piano" as well.

Hmm, now after trying all the chords and comparing them to the sound you're hearing from the main page you'll be hearing: D, E, F, and an A...

Well I also mistook some of the chords and even got this URL here:

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/finale/cage.htm

And you would be seeing this message:

Stop randomly guessing shit...!

Haha, that's really funny...

Now getting from where we left off, after decoding the sound, I tried to change the URL to:

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/finale/fade.htm

still I got this error message:

no, you music genius....

What might be the problem? Then I tried to change the URL to this:

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/finale/deaf.htm

and there I have it, the next level. I just interchanged the letters from F-A-D-E to D-E-A-F!

Play notpron HERE

6 comments:

Pieter Pauwels said...

There's also an easter egg in this level. Notice that the image name also contains an 'a'. Try changing that to 'b', or simply removing the 'a'.

It gets even funnier if you change it to 'c', 'd', 'e' and onwards... :)

Unknown said...

hahah there is pr0n... hah it's pretty funny if you go through the whole alphabet xD

AngryLogician said...

I went through all the letters of the alphabet with the picture, thinking it would give me the answer
nope
...just boobs
and now I'm here feeling like a huge cheater UGH

mahelflute said...

in the URL you can see "finale". Finale is a music program, to compose.

In the source code you can see muse4.mp3, play it and u listen a song. Then with a piano (or with the program, you can check that the notes are:
re-mi-la-fa-re-mi-la-fa

passing this to the code of the notes (La-A ; Si-B; Do-C; Re-D ;Mi-E ; Fa-F ; Sol-G ) is:
DEAF-DEAF

mahelflute said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Till said...

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/finale/screen18a.jpg

Going through the alphabet made me laugh really hard for some minutes.

Powered By Blogger