Custom Search
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” - Philip K. Dick (1928 - 1982)

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

If You're Reading This, I Need Your Help!

IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I badly need your HELP!!!

I recently made an Instructables out of my little free time and joined the Design Competition. I don't usually ask for favors. If I can do it, I'll do it myself. But this time, I need major help. I'm only asking for a portion of your time. It may be onerous on your part as you would need to sign up in order to click on the vote button (located at the upper-right corner of the window), but you may log-in with your facebook account to avoid the information page. Your click might be the turning point of my life. If I gain enough votes, I might win a full spectrum new hobby laser cutter, Macbook Pro, and above all, the new Cannon EOS-M Camera which would help me pursue my dreams. Thank you very much and may the force be with us all!

VOTE FOR MY ENTRY HERE!


ANOTHER ENTRY THAT BADLY NEEDS YOUR VOTE:

No comments:

Powered By Blogger